The 5th Regional Mapping Community hybrid meeting for the South and West Pacific will be hosted by the Peruvian Hydrographic Office between 12-14 July 2023 in Lima, Peru.
The meeting objectives are:
- Review the progress to date with the Seabed 2030 project,
- Identify sources of bathymetric data,
- Discuss methods and protocols of data sharing, and management,
- Identify regional priority areas and identify upcoming mapping expeditions.
- Open data download and use workshop
Registration and more information here.